Dental care is growing. There are many solutions that are available right now that were not there in the past. People are now open to making regular visits to the dentist. However, there are still people who are suffering from teeth loss for one reason or another. The main reason includes teeth decay, gum disease or an injury. Dentures and bridges were the only available solution in the past. Dentures and bridges are generally temporary solutions. This has changed and the use of dentures and bridges is slowly being replaced by the use of dental implants in Woodland Hills. What are dental implants and what makes them different? They are replacement tooth roots that are specifically designed for you. They offer a permanent, strong foundation for removable or replacement teeth that your dentist will design for you. The benefits of using them include:
* Dental implants in Woodland Hills will improve your look. It is important to note that they look and feel like your natural teeth. They are permanent because they are fused with the bone. People had a problem with past solutions because they looked artificial. Therefore, they did very little to improve the general appearance of a person.
* One of the things affected when someone loses teeth is the speech. Poor fitting dentures can come out accidentally, making one slur or mumble. Therefore, the wearer is always conscious when speaking to prevent embarrassment. Dental implants will allow you to speak without worrying about your teeth slipping.
* Durability – The life span of dental implants is longer than dentures. This is why the process is considered permanent. This makes them comfortable because you do not have to constantly remove them. You can sleep and perform all activities with them on.
* Dental implants also improve a person’s bite. They are like natural teeth and patients can confidently bite their favourite foods without worrying that they will experience any pain or embarrassment because of teeth.
* Loss of teeth can significantly affect the self-esteem of a person. You do not feel free to smile or speak. When dental implants are placed you can get your confidence and smile back
It is important to consult your dentist whether you are a viable candidate for implants. There are some people that might not qualify because of a disease or something else. The process is simple and can be done in one visit to the dentist. It is also important to note that dental implants in Woodland Hills have a ninety eight percent success rate; it’s extremely high. Some implants have lasted for a lifetime. It is important to note that these implants may not be covered by your insurance. Therefore, consult with your insurance to know whether you can afford to get the implants.
Dental Implants at in Woodland Hills are a great solution for teeth loss. It is important to get all the information you need before settling to get them. Contact for more details.