Replacing or repairing the siding on your home is a big project. Not only will it involve a lot of work, it will also involve a lot of expense. Selecting a good siding contractors in Lexington KY doesn’t need to be a challenging task. If you do your research and are equipped with the right information, you will be able to choose a siding company that you feel comfortable working with. It is important you select a Siding Contractors Lexington KY who knows the ins and outs of the siding business to ensure that you are happy with the results right away, as well as in the future. Below are some general tips to follow when searching for a siding contractor.
* Verify that the siding contractor is licensed, bonded, and insured to work in your state.
* Ask them to tell you how long they have been working in the siding industry and to give specific examples of projects they have completed. They should be willing to provide you with a portfolio of their previous work that includes photographs.
* Make sure ti find out what materials they use in their siding work. Research the types of materials they use to ensure that they are quality products that match your expectations, as well as materials that will last you.
* Request references from previous customers they have worked with. A contractor who is proud of their work and has a good reputation will have no problem providing you previous customers to contact. If a contractor is unwilling to give you references or only able to offer you one or two contacts, this should raise a red flag that they might not do good work.
* Use the bidding process to find out what doing business with the company is like. Take into consideration if they are willing to compromise, if they listen to your need, and if they are timely in getting back to you. This will be a good indication of what it will be like to work with them.
* Find out about the warranty associated with their work and the materials they use.